MENU

Slide

Taiwan Winter 2013: 【台中】 INO Home。Monceur & He Huan Shan

Tuesday, February 04, 2014



INO HOME TW6
I'm kind of a master procrastinator, kind of, like ya- i've only put of blogging about my taiwan trip for the past 14 months?! (this taiwan trip was in January) hahaha i was looking through my drafts and i found this post, if not it will be totally forgotten already, so glad i have this space to remember what my year has been like and what i've done and where i've traveled in which year and I'm always gonna be able to come to my blog and refresh my goldfish memory, heh

So many of you emailed me and told me you're interested in checking out the INO Home B&B after reading this post. I hoped that whoever who went had a wonderful experience like myself and love the ambiance + food + people there!

So we were newly engaged then in January 2013 (he proposed in Sept 2012) so we thought since we're taking this trip we should definitely do a couple photo shoot or something, nothing too serious just wanted some couple shots of us for memories sake, i was researching for places to go in Taichung and discovered Round Taiwan round (http://roundtaiwanround.com/) they are actually a website that recommends interesting places to sightsee around TW, they also provide services if you need a driver to bring you to a couple places a day they are able to help you plan your itinerary and a huge plus is they are able to take pretty nice shots for you too! :D

Grant from RoundTaiwanRound quoted us NT8'200 for the below itineriary:

Picking us up from INO Home at Taichung 台中 -> Moncoeur in Xin She 新社 -> Lunch at Banana Republic -> Sunset at HeHuanShan 合欢山 -> SpringGround Minsu 春大地民宿

P1080327

So sad and can't bear to sad goodbye to INO Home )':

P1080320

P1080336

P1080334
Our yummy warm breakfast before we hit the road!

Add caption



Moncoeur (心之芳庭)-039

P1080352

P1080350

]





Banana New Paradise2

5

cats





Banana New Paradise


P1080371

3

P1080390

P10803942

Hehuanshan W

Hehuanshan

Song Syue Lodge

Untitled

1

Song Syue Lodg


♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: